feeling overwhelmed, stressed out by your home or struggling to let go of the things you no longer need?
Have you acquired things over the years that now make your home feel cluttered and disorganised?
Perhaps it has become difficult to manage your home as your work, growing family, changing lifestyle or health has demanded more of your energy.
to be able to find the things you need; to enjoy your home; or to have the time and space to relax, focus and have fun?
How would it feel to have a helping hand and guidance to create a calmer, better organised home?
I’m here for you.
I’m Laura, and I’m on a mission to help as many overwhelmed people as possible to create calmer, more organised homes; so that they can enjoy more time to focus on what’s important to them, without feeling judged or pushed into getting rid of precious things.
I can help if you:
– struggle to find the time or energy to work through your things, to decide what to keep and what to declutter
– need help to organise your home or routines so that you can save time and reduce stress in your day to day life
– want to create space to work, for hobbies or other family members
– are preparing for a house move, downsizing or an addition to the family
– want to tackle an over crowded wardrobe or a problem room
I’ll help you to focus your time, energy and motivation and provide practical advice and hands-on support enabling you to organise your busy home.
Find out more at organisedwell.co.uk or call me on 07970 989955
As a HR professional for over 18 years, I have gained experience of coaching, developing and delivering training courses and presentations.
I now use this experience to provide Coaching Support, Virtual Organising Sessions and Workshops for private and corporate clients.
I am a member of The Photo Managers and working towards certification.
I have also spoken for groups and radio and podcast audiences on a range of organising topics.