Temporary 20th Anniversary Planning Team
As APDO is 20 next year, I know!! we want to celebrate this milestone. We always try to take the suggestions our wonderful members give to us and would like to create a small team of volunteers to gather ideas and plan how we mark this special anniversary. This will be another temporary assignment.
Social Media Followers researcher
This is new role focussed on gathering stats on our followers and which posts are getting the most interaction. This may only be a periodic check, not all year round.
Director of External Communications (Marketing Team)
The role of Director of External Communications is being created for APDO to have a strong and cohesive external presence.
APDO requires a dedicated individual to fully understand the Association's external marketing activities and profile.CLICK HERE FOR A MORE DETAILED ROLE DESCRIPTION
Director of Internal Communications (Marketing Team)
The role of Director of Internal Communications is being created for APDO to have a strong and cohesive internal presence.
APDO requires a dedicated individual to fully understand the Association's internal marketing activities and profile.
CLICK HERE FOR A MORE DETAILED ROLE DESCRIPTION
To work as part of the marketing team alongside our existing volunteer to create the copy for APDO social media posts for both internal and external comms. You’ll be using the templates set up in the APDO Marketing Trello board, which also provides the topic and line of direction for the posts to create the content.
- This will cover comms across the whole of APDO including conference, campaign weeks and other events, as well as training
- To support the Marketing Team with the creation of content
- Volunteers are featured on the website team pages which will increase their visibility within the membership and the industry
- There are several volunteer reward and recognition treats throughout the year
- Gaining confidence and building your network