Former journalists turned PR pros, Michelle and Christian Ewen have spent decades writing stories that have been featured in some of the UK’s biggest newspapers – including The Guardian, The FT, The Telegraph, The Mirror, The Sunday People and The Evening Standard.
They’ve poured over 30 years’ combined experience into creating a free ‘5 Days to Pitch to the Press’ challenge, as well as toolkits and resources designed to help people think of something newsworthy to say to get publicity for their business and take the first steps towards getting their story in newspapers, magazines, on the radio or TV.
Click the link below to see a video of this presenter on our YouTube channel.
Increase your visibility, credibility and profitability through the power of PR!
Learn a credible way to get your sales message out to thousands of potential customers without spending a single penny on adverts.
Join us and learn:
• Our secret GOLDEN RULE for getting quality newspaper, magazine, radio or TV coverage that truly connects with reporters, readers, viewers and listeners alike. (You won’t believe how simple this is!)
• How to think of genuinely newsworthy stories to pitch to the press. (You can use our TRIED AND TESTED story ideas that work regardless of where you are right now in your business journey.)
• How to write a professional pitch so you’re not struggling alone. (We’ll even give you a simple formula to make reporters SIT UP AND TAKE NOTICE of you and your story.)
From mindset to motivation, this 45-minute workshop is designed to help you take practical action to get the coverage you need (and deserve) to grow your business in an enjoyable, profitable way.
Delegates will learn how to:
• Explore the mindset blocks currently preventing them from telling stories to the press
• Talk about their business in a genuinely newsworthy way
• Identify story ideas that reporters and broadcasters know, like and trust
• Create lasting relationships with the press that will serve them for life
• Plan in advance so they never miss an opportunity to publicise their business again!