Hi, I'm Rachel, owner of A Tidy Mind - South of England I endeavour to provide a warm and compassionate approach to decluttering and organising. Having obtained counselling qualifications, I understand that everyone is unique and have different needs and behaviours. Offering a non-judgemental listening ear, I aim to help guide my clients to achieve their goals and form new habits whilst working at their own pace. I realise how overwhelming it sometimes may be to start on this process but working together we can discuss your individual requirements. We can work together on the following:
- General decluttering and organising your home including cupboards, wardrobes, whole rooms and outdoor spaces
- Decluttering after a life changing event such as bereavement or loss
- Providing a space to help you offload your mind clutter and reflect
- Simplifying paperwork
- Helping implement new habits and systems to maintain desired level of organisation
- 2020-2022. I have completed a 2 year Counselling Skills course
- 2022. I completed specialist professional organiser training via APDO to effectively support their clients with their paperwork, either in person or remotely
- 2022. I am fully trained via the A Tidy Mind franchisee training programme which includes a residential initial training and ongoing mentoring. Training includes professional decluttering techniques, professional organising techniques, coaching skills, listening skills, mental health challenges, storage and space optimisation and working with diverse clients.
My office was bursting at the seams. Rachel worked to my pace & we were able to organise & declutter. Her brilliant practical advice will allow me to keep the space & my head clear going forward.