During this interactive, hands-on workshop, Houzz experts will work side-by-side with APDO members to create a compelling, stand-out professional profile that will help you attract new clients by promoting your brand to engaged homeowners. This workshop is only available to APDO members, the process will be tailored to our industry and will provide a networking opportunity between professional declutterers and organisers.
NB: The event has been arranged for the afternoon before the APDO conference so that some of our members from further afield can take advantage of the opportunity too.
By the end of the workshop you will have:
* Mastered how to use the latest Houzz tools to improve your online presence
* Uploaded photos of your work that are categorised and key-worded correctly so they are more likely to appear in homeowner searches
* Requested reviews of your work from past clients and colleagues so that prospective clients can hear from others about the high quality of your work
To ensure that each attendee has ample support from the Houzz experts on hand, this unique event has limited availability. Register below to save your spot!
Requirements and what to bring:
* A laptop (no iPad or equivalent)
* 5 images of your work
* A profile photo
* Email addresses of three clients who could review your business
RSVP here – limited places!