Are you overwhelmed by your to-do list? Desperate for more space or order? Eager to be more productive at home, at work or while studying?
Certified coach and professional organiser Juliet Landau-Pope (JLP Coach) defines clutter as surplus stuff that gets in the way, in your home or in your head. An expert on personal productivity, she empowers clients to make decisions and offers practical help to:
- Sort, select and store personal belongings
- Reuse, recycle, donate, discard
- Shift habits as well as surplus stuff
- Overcome procrastination and perfectionism
Juliet is an author and international speaker, regularly featured in the media. In addition to home organising, she leads training in corporate and community settings, and shares time management and organising strategies for teens, students, parents and professionals. She has written two books full of practical strategies and motivational tips: Being More Productive (2017) and Clearing Your Clutter (2018).
Themes of her motivational talks include:
- Declutter your life: making time & space for what matters most
- Better done than perfect: how to manage perfectionism
- I’ll do it tomorrow: how to overcome procrastination
- Holding on, letting go: clutter, memory and ageing
- Declutter your schedule: a new approach to time management
Juliet also coaches clients worldwide by phone/skype to manage time and space more effectively.
Call today for a free phone consultation.
“Juliet brings fun and laughter to decluttering but stays intuitively attentive to the emotional demands of this life-changing process. I can't recommend her highly enough" SA, Maida Vale
“Juliet helped me during a stressful time when I was overwhelmed by clutter and indecision. She motivated me with skill, focus and empathy, spurring me to sort out my home and my life!" HJ, Hampstead
“I learnt a lot from just one session with Juliet – it really empowered me and gave me the mental tools and momentum to keep up the process." MW, Finchley
Copyright © 2019 APDO
Registered in England & Wales VAT Number 277 8442 57