Change Your Space
- Hoarding Behaviours
- Digital/computer organisation
- Life coach/declutter coaching
- Moving services (including home staging)
- Public speaking/training
Life can get in the way of having your home as you want it to be.
Hundreds of people across Devon and Somerset have employed us as a trusted and experienced service to work with them in sorting, organising and decluttering their belongings so to make that dream home more of a reality.
We respectfully support you to implement changes that maximise the space you have, or to prepare for moving house.
We have been members of the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers UK since 2013, and are registered with the Information Commission. We uphold high standards of conduct, are insured, and are experts in supporting people in their homes.
Our fees are between £30 – £60 per hour depending on the project requirements, and sessions are between 3 and 6 hours. We cover up to 50 miles from Exmouth, Devon. We are experienced in finding the right package for you.
Change Your Space offer the following services:
- Organising and decluttering to get more ease and space back to any room. We can transport bags of items to an Exmouth based charity of your choice (Devon Air Ambulance, Hospiscare, Sue Ryder, Clic Sargent, British Heart Foundation).
- Supporting a house move at any and all stages, from initial preparation for estate agents pictures, packing, room planning, to unpacking.
- Sorting home offices and paperwork. We establish working systems bespoke to your needs, and provide a confidential waste bag for decluttering paperwork. We offer a digital decluttering service and computer first aid.
- Working carefully and respectfully with public agencies, householders and families where there has been more pronounced hoarding in order to allow householders to gain access to key functions in their home.
Based in Devon, I specialise in working with clients where there is a sense of overwhelm. I have worked with over 250 householders.
I am experienced in handling the logistics of a move, downsizing, decluttering, and preparing for renovations with a contract with The Senior Move Partnership.
I also have worked for many years with public agencies on over 75 hoarding projects which have been fully funded.
I'm so grateful to Jasmine as I had become daunted and embarrassed by the clutter in my house and after only one day she has helped me to feel in control again. She has such a genuinely lovely manner.
I would recommend that anybody uses this service. It is very affordable; when you think about the amount of time and effort it takes just to stay 'stuck'.
Jasmine was great. She was kind, understanding, and supportive in an experience that proved not to be embarrassing, but hugely positive. The weight lifted, physically and emotionally.
Copyright © 2020 APDO
Registered in England & Wales VAT Number 277 8442 57