Change Your Space
- Hoarding Behaviours
- Moving services (including home staging)
100s of people across the South West have employed us as a trusted and experienced service to declutter, organise and make that dream home more of a reality.
Practical sessions are between 4 and 6 hours, either with one or two of the Change Your Space team, and can be maintained with shorter sessions over the mid term. The fees for resetting sessions are £200. We cover a 70 mile radius from Exmouth, Devon. We can then offer shorter maintaining sessions if required.
Change Your Space offer the following services:
- Organising and decluttering to get more ease and space back to any room.
- Sorting wardrobes so you can archive seasonal clothing and organise your outfits.
- Supporting a house move at any and all stages
- Assisting in house renovations.
- Sorting home offices and paperwork.
- Working carefully and respectfully with public agencies, householders and families where there has been more pronounced hoarding.
Based in Devon, I specialise in working with clients where there is a sense of overwhelm.
I am experienced in handling the logistics of a move, downsizing, decluttering, and preparing for renovations with a contract with The Senior Move Partnership.
I also have worked for many years with public agencies on over 75 crisis projects which have been fully funded.
I'm so grateful to Jasmine as I had become daunted and embarrassed by the clutter in my house and after only one day she has helped me to feel in control again. She has such a genuinely lovely manner.
I would recommend that anybody uses this service. It is very affordable; when you think about the amount of time and effort it takes just to stay 'stuck'.
Jasmine was great. She was kind, understanding, and supportive in an experience that proved not to be embarrassing, but hugely positive. The weight lifted, physically and emotionally.
Copyright © 2019 APDO
Registered in England & Wales VAT Number 277 8442 57