Hi, I’m Craig, Owner of A Tidy Mind – London.
The decision to start your decluttering journey is a brave one, so if you are feeling overwhelmed or anxious, you have come to the right place because I specialise in putting clients at ease. I can break down even the biggest projects into bite sized chunks making it a less stressful process. However snowed under you may feel, I can help you find a way through and make your home (and head) calmer. I am very approachable so please email, text/whatsapp or give me a call, whichever you feel most at ease doing.
I have a passion and proven skill for creating organised, functional spaces where the energy flows correctly. I want to help you create a sanctuary in your space. You deserve a peaceful retreat as well as a space that ‘works’ for you.
I will show you empathy and take the time to listen to you from the outset. It’s not just about helping you achieve the level of order and organisation that you desire – it’s also about teaching you to maintain new habits. Being a qualified coach, I can use these skills to guide you.
I can help with:
• Decluttering & organising your home or office, including kitchens, wardrobes, lofts etc
• Paperwork management, filing systems and digital clutter
• Personal coaching (decluttering of bad habits & toxic thoughts)
• Moving house – home staging, packing, unpacking & organising
• General Personal Assistance, Virtual Assistance or ‘Life Admin’
• Dealing with the decluttering of a home after divorce or bereavement
• Making and managing inventories
* Any client of A Tidy Mind gets lifetime FREE access to a huge range of online organisational planners & checklists. *
Supporting charities is extremely important to me so I go out of my way to donate to a wide variety of local & national projects.
You will always be offered a FREE initial Virtual consultation before you book any in home assessments or sessions, to ensure we’re the right fit. The standard rate is £50 per hour however we do offer packages where prices can go down to £45 per hour. Please see the website for more info, where you’ll also find FAQ’s, the blog & testimonials.
Take the first step & give me a call today for a chat or send an email – I’m really looking forward to hearing from you.